Please review the attached documents as if you are wishing to take the Landscape Contractor's Licensing Exam you must be pre-approved by the NC Landscape Contractor's Licensing Board first.
Share this Article
Also Coming Up
This workshop has been approved for 5 hours of Landscape Contractor credits and 3 NC Pesticide License CEUs in categories: D, L, N and X. www.ces.ncsu.edu/lanndscape-management-workshop-2018/
2 Hours of "V" Credit for Private Pesticide Applicators
2018 HomeGardening Series
Are you a Mountain Transplant? Did you recently move toHendersonville from some other part of the country? Then, learn to garden in western North Carolina by attending these classes offered by Henderson CountyCooperative Extension.
Composting and Soils March 12,2018 – 6:30pm
– Rachel Kipar, HendersonCounty Environmental Programs Coordinator, will teach gardeners about creatingcompost from kitchen and garden waste.
– Steve Pettis, HendersonCounty Commercial and Consumer Horticulture Agent, will give attendees the dirton mountain soils.
Spring Veggies, Fruits andBerries April 9,2018 – 6:30pm
– Karen Blaedow, HendersonCounty Small Fruit and Vegetable Extension Agent, will give gardeners all thebasics they need to produce their own food at home.
Mountain Gardening Favorites May 14, 2018 –6:30pm
– Steve Pettis, HendersonCounty Commercial and Consumer Horticulture Agent, will give attendees hisfavorites landscape plants for the mountains
Maintaining the MountainLandscape Garden June 11,2018 – 6:30pm
– Steve Pettis, HendersonCounty Commercial and Consumer Horticulture Agent, will teach gardeners themost effective ways to maintain the mountain landscape
New Plant Varieties for WNC July 9, 2018 –6:30pm
– John Vining, former PolkCounty Extension Director and Horticulture Agent we will teach attendees aboutall of the new varieties of plants coming out of the plant breeding program atNC State Mountain Horticulture Research Center
Number of attendees:_____________________________
Cost - $25 per class due one weekprior to class start
-$100for the entire series; entire series payments due one week prior to first class
-cashor check only (make checks out to Henderson Co. Coop. Ext.; mail to 100 JacksonPark Road, Hendersonville, NC 28792)
Location - Henderson CountyExtension Center, 100 Jackson Park Road
Call 828.697.4891 with questions
West district Volunteer training
All plants are bare root, and must be picked up on Saturday, April 8, from 12:00 – 4:00 pm.