NC State Livestock Science Camp
The NC State University Livestock Science Camp is a residential summer camp experience for youth age 14-17 years old from June 28-July 3, 2020. Livestock Camp is designed to expand high school students’ knowledge of the livestock and agricultural industries and related careers.
- The cost of the camp is $800.00 and includes five (5) nights lodging on-campus, meals, field trips, and workshop materials.
- Camp deposit will be due once applicants have been selected
The camp is open to high school students, age 14-17, who want to learn more about the livestock industry and the potential opportunities that it could provide. No livestock background or experience is necessary, only a desire to learn! Applications are due by March 15.
- Animal Science Livestock Camp Application 2020
- Campers will receive acceptance notification by email or mail
- The camp is limited to 36 participants
Is cost a concern? Eight full diversity scholarships will be available for Wake County youth. Scholarships may be available.
*No refunds once payment is submitted.