Host Family Application Materials
Checklist for Host Families who are interested in hosting for the Japanese Exchange in Summer 2018.
- Complete the application to be a host family for the NC Exchange Program.
- Click on the link (Apply Now) below.
- Use the dropdown menu and find North Carolina in the list.
- Once you have North Carolina selected, click “Check My State”
- Click the GREEN button “HOST – SUMMER” to begin.
- You will be prompted to create an account with a valid email address and password.
- Once you have completed your application, please contact your local
4-H office to set up a meeting with the local coordinator for the International Exchange Program. You can find the information for your local office here: NC Cooperative Extension County Centers
- Host Families will need to:
- Complete the application.
- Meet with the Local Coordinator to begin the screening process.
- Complete a background check.
- Meet with State Coordinators during an in-home visit.
- Attend Host Family Orientation (either in-person or via online)
- Attend Host Sibling Orientation (either in-person or via online)
- Maintain communication with Local and State Coordinators during the exchange.
Was the information on this page helpful?